GEMMECOTTI Mag-Drive Centrifugal – HTM PP/ PVDF
HTM PP/ PVDF
Mag drive centrifugal pumps series HTM PP/PVDF are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene and PVDF) and are suitable for high corrosive liquids. Thanks to the innovative mag drive system, pumps model HTM PP/PVDF reduce the risks of losses and the maintenance costs. The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without using mechanical seals. This guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency.
The pumped liquid has to be clean and without solids in suspension.
- Materials in contact with the liquid: casing and impeller PP/PVDF; o-ring EPDM/VITON; Static shaft: Al2O3; rotating bushing PTFEC;
- High torque magnetic coupling NeFeBo standard;
- Flow up to 50 m3/h; pressure up to 32 mlc;
- Max temperature: PP 70°C – PVDF 90°C;
- Max viscosity: 200 cSt;
- Pressure rating NP 5 at 20°C.
Upon request the pump can be supplied with:
- dry running protection
- silicon carbide sleeve bearing.
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
Available materials of construction: PP, PVDF
Industries served: Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, paper mills, textile industry, food processing, sugar plants, dairies, electronics, water treatment plants, any hazardous chemical application.