GEMMECOTTI Mag-Drive Turbine Pumps – HTA
Mag drive regenerative turbine pumps series HTA are made of AISI 316 or, on request, in other metallic materials (Hastelloy or Titanium) and are suitable for dangerous and inflammable liquids. Thanks to the innovative mag drive system, pumps model HTA reduce the risks of losses and the maintenance costs. The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without using mechanical seals. This guarantees the maximum hermetic safety and efficiency. The pumped liquid has to be clean and without solids in suspension.
- High head/ low flow capability minimizes by-pass requirements;
- Materials available: AISI 316, Hastelloy, Titanium;
- Materials in contact with the liquid: casing and impeller: AISI316, O-ring: EPDM/VITON, bushing: PTFEC, shaft: Hastelloy C276;
- Max flow 7 m3/h, max head 75 mlc;
- Max temperature: 160°C
- Pressure rating NP 25 at 20°C
- Impeller design handles up to 20% entrained gas. Ideal for pumping liquefied gas.
Upon request the pump can be supplied with:
- Dry-running protection
- Suction strainer
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Hydrocarbons, pyrophorics and other flammables
- Heat transfer oils
- Refrigerants and cryogenics
- Radioactive liquids
- Handles up to 20% entrained gas, resists cavitation
Available materials of construction: AISI 316 L, HASTELLOY – C, TITANIUM
Industries served: Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, paper mills, textile industry, food processing, sugar plants, dairies, electronics, water treatment plants, any hazardous chemical applications.