GEMMECOTTI Mag-Drive Turbine Pumps – HTT
Mag drive turbine pumps series HTT are made of thermoplastic materials suitable to pump high corrosive liquids.
Regenerative mag drive turbine pumps series HTT are made of thermoplastic materials (polypropylene-PP and PVDF) and are suitable to pump high corrosive liquids.
- Plastic injection moulded;
- Materials in contact with the liquid: pump head and impeller: PP/PVDF; O-ring: EPDM/Viton; Shaft: pure ceramic; Bushing: PTFEC
- Temperature: PP: max 70°C – PVDF: max 90°C
- Max viscosity: 200 cSt
- Pressure rating: NP 6
Upon request the pump can be supplied with:
- ANSI 150 flanges
- Dry-running protection
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Handles up to 20% entrained gas, resists cavitation
Available materials of construction: Polypropylene – PP, PVDF
Industries served: Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, paper mills, textile industry, food processing, sugar plants, dairies, electronics, water treatment plants, any hazardous chemical applications.