MADDEN Dosing Pumps
Dosing Pumps – for chemical injection
When you need a tough, dependable pump for chemical dosing Madden has a pump for you. Madden diaphragm type dosing pumps are designed for mills, mines and water treatment facilities where chemicals must be pumped all day long, year round. Engineered materials are used for the wetted end to pump virtually any chemical, from acids to caustics. Even viscous liquids and suspended solids can be metered and pumped with precise accuracy.
- JN Series: 6 models from 1 to 11 GPH (4-42 L/hr), simplex, duplex and triplex pumps.
- MF Series: 11 models from 5 to 90 GPH (19-340 L/hr), ), simplex, duplex, triplex and quadruplex pumps.
- MH Series: 10 models from 96 to 180 GPH (363-681 L/hr), ), simplex and duplex metering pumps.
Dosing Pump Madden diaphragm metering pumps are designed for tough industrial uses.
Precision is important in chemical metering applications to make sure you get just the right amount of chemical added to the process. Repeatable accuracy of +/- 1% over a 10:1 turndown ratio is maintained with the stroke adjustment control located conveniently on the top of the Madden pump.
The Madden pump’s mechanically actuated diaphragm design makes irritating hydraulic systems and packing glands obsolete. Large bearings and shafts, continuously lubricated with a bath of oil, give many years of dependable service. Precision bronze worm gears and steel worm drive shafts generate piston pumping power. The heavy duty diaphragm keeps the chemical from penetrating the inner gear works. Replacing worn wetted end parts is quick and easy, and accomplished with common tools.
Chemical dosing pumps by Madden are heavy duty industrial grade, using standard industrial 56 frame motors and worm gear reducers to produce reliable chemical pumping power designed to provide years of dependable service.
- Heavy duty gearing and tapered roller bearings
- OSHA designed coupling guard
- Wetted end parts made from a selection of corrosion resistant materials including Teflon, 316 stainless steel, polypropylene and PVC
- Thick Nylon reinforced diaphragms for years of tough pumping service. Materials include Teflon faced, Viton, Hypalon and Neoprene
- Industrial grade 56 frame electrical motors are available in 50 Hz and 60 Hz power, with a variety of enclosures to meet the site requirements
Why use a Madden pump for chemical dosing?
Adding too much of the chemical with uncontrolled pumping will waste money and it could also reduce the process quality. A Madden dosing pump is designed to enable the operator to control the rate of chemical addition to make sure the results are within the limits of the specifications for the process.